Monday, October 1, 2012

My Sweet Sixteen

This past Saturday, I had a party for my 16th birthday. It wasn't big, only 2 people ended up coming. Go figure. But, it was fun anyway.

This is what the table looked like:



We had all my favorite junk food, plus some other things so that the other people had things that they might like. The color scheme was lavender, pink, and light turquoise. Those are my favorites. Around the centerpiece and on the coffe table, I had little jewel confetti type things that I found at Party City. Also, I had someone arrange tulle on the coffe table and around twinkle lights on the mantle and on top of the tv stand.


This was how I wore my makeup. I really liked how it turned out. I might wear it to school. It was really quick to do. The blues were from a palette that I got at Claire's that was on clearence. It is my favorite. I might to a post on that. Under it, as a base, I used a nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great birthday!! Absolutely love the makeup! Great post :)

    -Madison

    www.talltalesatteatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog!! Cute makeup look:)
    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete